1. Upload your encoded RealAudio or RealVideo files (files with the .ra or
.rm extensions) to your account.
2. Use a text editor (such as Notepad) to create a metafile containing a
RealAudio URL. For example, the contents of your file should be in the
where yourdomain.com is the name of your website here.
3. Save your metafile in as text using a .ram filename extension.
4. In your HTML document, reference the metafile in a hyperlink. For
You can use relative or complete paths. If you use complete paths, you must
include both the yourdomain.com and the complete path. For example:
5. When a user clicks on the link, the audio file(s) begin to download. The
RealAudio Player begins playing after a few seconds; it does not need to
wait for the entire file to be downloaded.